Storybook STEM Product Line - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Storybook STEM Product Line

Hi y'all! It's been a while!  I have been working really hard, but also had a rough run with sick kiddos so I sorry to be so absent!

Brooke Brown and I have started a NEW product line that we are so proud of called Storybook Stem!   If you would love to know a quick back story on this unit- here are the nuts and bolts!  I LOVED Stem Fridays in my classroom and most often times I used projects from Brooke!  Well, my love of all things picture books led me to believe that wrapping it all together might be beneficial to others that wanted to try this out! Brooke was on quickly on board and here you have it!


Here is a quick look at what you will find in each unit:






your photo name

11 comments

  1. Katie, this is incredible! My daughter loved your 2nd grade class a couple of years ago. Good luck with this new venture - I know you will be successful using your creative spirit and inspiring teaching skills.
    Cindy P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information about wilderness for beginners giving the opportunity for new people. Fun Ghoul Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful.
    Outlaws MC Vest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information.
    Valorant Phoenix Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Astrologer Gurudev comes from Pandit origin, with his father and ancestors as the main source of information in various fields of astrology. His deep knowledge in every dynamic field of astrology helps and enables Best Psychic in Toronto, to put an end to the small and big struggles in life and separation between men and women, jealousy and curses, family quarrels and conflicts, Manglik Dosh, Alcohol and drug addiction and remove black magic. For more info, you can visit here at Best Psychic in Toronto

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was an extremely wonderful post. Thanks for providing this info. Black Label Society Vest

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great article. I plan to use it as a reference in my lectures and also share with my students. Black Label Society vest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You So Much For This Wonderful, i like it so much keep posting..!!!
    Sean Astin Notre Dame Rudy Letterman Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really amazed to read this blog post. It is so unique and informative. Spring Jackets

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top