***Come check out my Treat Goodies**** - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

***Come check out my Treat Goodies****

In the age of texts, emails, and facebook, there is nothing more special that getting a card in the mail.  Earlier this summer my family was incredibly blessed to travel to Kentucky to help my grandparents celebrate their 80th birthdays.  My entire extended family was there to enjoy this milestone.  

We ate, we slip-n-slided, we sang, and we talked.  We talked a lot.  There are sixteen of us cousins so as you can imagine we have lots of wild stories to remind each other of that involved summers on the farm. 

After we returned home I was lucky to find and use Treat Greeting Cards to help commemorate this special event.  I picked one of my favorite pictures--- no one had their eyes closed-- and turn it into sweet card.  I thought that my grandparents would just LOVE knowing we were thinking of them when they checked the mail!


I am a snob about my cards y'all.   This card is high quality--- thick, sturdy, and such a nice texture! 


When I made the card online I was able to insert the text that I desired.  You can actually do the entire process online and mailed to the recipient of your choice,  but I had planned on using Princess Emmie's help!

She loved it! I wanted to make sure that Emmie knows you can send cards more than on just birthdays!


Emmie has got this modeling thing down!  She even turned around and posed en route to the mailbox without a request.  Selfishly I just couldn't imagine sending this card and not having something for us at our house....so I was able to use the same site to also make this happen!  

Check out this precious mug!
If you know me than you know that coffee and my family are at the top of my list!  I just can't get through the day without either of them!

As we head back into the school year, I encourage you to use greeting cards and pictures to add a personal touch to your school and family projects!  I know that I have a Back-to-School picture project that is going to be happening VERY soon, but I can't spill the beans on that just yet!


your photo name

6 comments

  1. Emmie is so precious! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo adorable...the photo, your mug, and your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are just so stinkin' cute! This makes me want to go put a card in the mail!!! <3
    The Teacher's Treasure Chest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Princess I guess, she is precious! The whole family is precious. I love the card, thanks for the tip, I really enjoy sending out cards too.
    Mels
    Ms. K/1 ELL
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE Treat cards! I found them a few years ago, and they are the best!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top