Big Teacher Appreciation Sale and 2nd Grade Busy Teacher Bundle! - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Big Teacher Appreciation Sale and 2nd Grade Busy Teacher Bundle!

Have you heard???


I have had requests out the wazoo for me to bundle the 2nd Grade Busy Teachers.  I was unable to fit them all in one bundle as I am now a Mac girl and they just make files crazy big.  So I split the 10 busy teachers into two bundles. If you are a Busy Teacher fan, you will save tons of money by purchasing the bundled sets. 


I am going to be finishing up the Summer Edition of the Busy Teacher VERY soon so I will be adding that in the second bundle!


Here are some other products for you to be checking out while you are loading up your cart:










I will be back tomorrow to show you some more great products!  Enjoy your shopping!


your photo name

1 comment

Back to Top