Late Christmas in July??? Busy Teacher Posted! - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Late Christmas in July??? Busy Teacher Posted!

I know I said this would be posted Thursday, and I tried-honest! 
Let me give you my excuses:
1. My 4-yr-old and 5-yr-old have a CRAZY amount of energy, and the only cure seems to be the beach (I know, you hate me :) ).
2.  I added a significant amount of pages!  Since we all go back to school at very different points in August and September, I decided to make one big pack to cover both months.
3. Do you remember how hard it is to revert from the independent ALMOST Second Graders Mode, back to the needy BARELY out of Kindergarten Kids Mode?!?!  I feel like each year I run smack into a wall with an oh-my-goodness-will-they-ever-get-there feeling?!?!Well, I was reminded of that feeling when I was putting this packet together.
Take a closer look  below and if you would like to see the packet in my store you can click on any of the pictures!  The packet will be 20% off today.
 Slide1
Slide2
 Slide3
Slide4
Slide5
That Are-They-Ever-Going-To-Get-There question!?  Just remember, they will.  I truly believe teachers are some of the most hard-headed people out there.  We keep coming back each year, because we know deep down that they will get there and just how sweet that feeling is when they do.
Have a wonderful weekend!

your photo name

5 comments

  1. It looks great. :)
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks wonderful and very comprehensive. I love your comment about going back to barely out of kindergarten. No matter what grade I have taught, I always felt like they came in to me as immature little babies and left me as mature young adults. :) Maybe a little bit of an exaggeration, but you know what I mean. Thanks for all of your hard work and thanks for sharing. Enjoy your kids and the beach, too, every chance you get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful. Thanks for all your hard work between trips to the beach! ;-)
    -Laura
    lmtravis23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic! Headed over to TPT now!:)

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to LOVE your second graders ... and I love your new look. YAY!

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top