Day Four: Holiday Shopping and Freebie! - Queen of the First Grade Jungle

Day Four: Holiday Shopping and Freebie!

One of my absolute favorite times of the year is getting my classroom ready for the next year! I mean who doesn’t love getting fussed at by their husbands for spending too much money on ribbon and such? :)
photo (18)
Just to let you all in on a little secret---I “think” I get to see my new classroom today!  I am so excited I can’t stand it!
Since shopping is heavy on my mind right now, it reminded me of that time of year when everyone tends to go a little crazy with their wallets. You know- Holiday shopping!
Today I will be marking my Thanksgiving and Christmas Units on sale for a discounted 20 %!
Thanksgiving Math Centers

holiday
holiday1

Thanksgiving Literacy Centers
holiday2 holiday3
OR for an even bigger discount (since I already discount the bundle) you can get the BUNDLE!
I also have Christmas Centers!
Christmas Math Centers
holiday5 holiday7
Christmas Literacy Centers
 holiday4holiday8
OR once again I have the Doubly discounted Bundle.
holiday6
And just because I love you all I have this Christmas themed money center for free in my TPT store!
holiday9

Don't forget to check out my friends' sales too!!!


your photo name

1 comment

  1. Love the colors of your ribbon. I have looked for ribbon before and it can be very pricey. It is always fun to find a great sale.

    Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade



    ReplyDelete

Back to Top